2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

UR GR8

Good Morning All,

I hope you have all enjoyed seeing the fab cards the DT have been posting this week. I have also been busy and done something a little different today. I have two cards to share with you using different images but the same layout. Sometimes it is hard to find a layout for your cards, but you can get different results even with the same layout. I hope I can inspire you to give it a go.





I have used two of the fab new images for these cards. The one for the boys card is called Doggie Backpack and the one for the girls card is called Kitty Backpack. I have coloured both of the images with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I have used K&co backing papers on both cards and backed everything on silver mirror card from my stash. I added a little bit of white ribbon and some silver Candi to both cards. The buttons are all from my stash I think the star buttons were from Create and Craft and the flower buttons came in a kit from years ago. The sentiments were then handtyped in Craft Artist.

I hope you all have fun weekends, see you again next week

 Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Love both your cards! Any kid would smile getting these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Kelly... these are too cute! I'm not a kitty person, but you've made me want to color a kitty! ... love ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the buttons and coloring!

    ReplyDelete