2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Kitty Paintbrush

Welcome to Friday all week we been inspiring you with school themed projects.  I am sharing Kitty Paintbrush with you.  You can pick this adorable image up at the 2 Cute Ink shop.  I used My Minds Eye school daze paper pad.  I colored kitty up with copics and i created the sentiment on the computer and i have included it below for you to get if you want.  Have a great weekend.

Here the sentiment for you.

Hope you have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love your background paper and the layering you did. Nice! Thanks so much for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice of you to share the sentiment! I like your card layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and thank you for sharing the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete