2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hippo Birthday!

I remember when I was young how much I loved my birthday. I always dreamed these fanciful days where there were balloons, lots of presents and of course cake. I might be a lot older now, but I still think that birthdays should be extra special for the little ones. Having lots of nephews and nieces under the age of 10 helps. :)



This Thursday's 2 Cute Ink tag is using Birthday Hippo. He is so cute on his little balloon! He is one of the new fabulous creations from Heidi. Colored with Copics and some Stickle bling added to the balloon, makes him a perfect tag for a 4 year old.



Here is a little close up of the cutie. I colored on the "over saturated" side to get the wonderful texture. I could have used my Blender pen to get the same result, if it weren't for the fact it ran out and the new replacement ink is in the mail. :D

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the fun image, great colors, and super tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to make the tag and that image is coloured so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I never think to make tags. :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I never think to make tags. :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete