2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fancy a Dip?

Good Morning All,

Time for some Saturday Inspiration from me. This week I have used the lovely little Scuba Owl for my creation. So here is what I have done with him:






I have coloured this little guy with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. He is such a cutie and with the hot weather we had yesterday I wished I could join him as I was making this card. The Dotty paper is from Hot Off The Press, I have then used card from my stash for backing. I have embellished with Candi, Gems and some cute little Starfish beads.

Hope you all have a great week, See you next Saturday.

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. So sweet, love the way you've framed him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly this little scuba owl looks so darn cute love the card design!

    ReplyDelete