2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School

YIPPEE!! I will say it for all us Mom's out there. School is in session soon, if your's isn't already. My son starts tomorrow. It's time for the teenagers in my life to get back, and get up before noon. LOL!! Today I used 2 Cute Ink's, Kitty Back Pack digital image. You can purchase it HERE. It makes a cute card to stick in your younger child's lunch to wish them a fun day at school or a welcome back to their teacher. You could also color it, cut it out and laminate it to make a tag for you child's back pack for a decoration. Hope you make some Back to School projects and enjoy your day! Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Love your coloring, Sandy. Super cute with how you did the stripes. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, little kitty is totally adorable! I never would have thought to use these colors, but they are perfect!! Too stinkin' cute! just sayin'... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have coloured the Kitty I may have to have a little go at that myself.

    ReplyDelete