2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Another Year Wiser!


Ooops a little late with my Tuesday post! Sorry!!!
So what do you make for a 50+ male property lawyer who likes
bird watching a wild life...

THIS! :D Using 2 Cute Inks Best of Friends image and the standard
male card colours, I've created a cute but still manly card!

Attempted the "outside of the box" technique with the image
without the use of nesties! I'm impressed :D

Once again coloured in using my new Autumn Promarkers lol

Best of Friends is available here:

See you next Tuesday peeples xxx


4 comments:

  1. great job on the out of the box technique totally love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kt this card is perfect cute yet masculine card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Kt, it is perfect for a 50+ male who likes anything I say.

    ReplyDelete