2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A* Student!


Hello from melty Manchester! Far too warm and sticky here, 
it is not good when your trying to craft!

But craft I have and made this little back to school card for someone...
er not sure who yet as I have no kiddies :s maybe I'll give it to 
my other half when he starts his accountancy course again in September lol

I've used Doggie Backpack who is available from:

Coloured in with the autumn promarkers 
(yes people you are going to see these a lot lol)

Also doing my best to use up scraps of paper I have in a big drawer!

Anyway, off in search of icecream, have a good week x



4 comments:

  1. Nice guy / boy card. I am always needing them with my two sons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute card my 8 year old love puppies so he thought this stamp was tooo cute. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I love this image... especially since I used it on Sunday! Great colors too! Love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours, I have those Promarkers and they are great.

    ReplyDelete