Sunday, March 24, 2013
Posted by 2cuteink at 9:49 AM
Friday, March 22, 2013
|Irish Dancing Bunny|
Posted by 2cuteink at 10:00 AM
Friday, March 8, 2013
So you may have heard that my fiance and I created a game app for the Apple App Store! Well if you didn't we created a cute fun adventure game called iFrogger! I did all the character Concept designs and Brandon game up with all the ideas! So from there I thought Why not create a cute iFrogger Digital Stamp? So right now the iFrogger digital stamp will be a FREEBIE until March 18th! So make sure to grab your FREEBIE here and create something for this challenge!
2 Cute Ink iFrogger Challenge Rules:
1. Create any card or craft using the iFrogger "FREEBIE" digital stamp!
2. Post your creation on your own blog with a link to the apple app store and a link to the iFrogger Freebie.
iFrogger Game link- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ifrogger/id587404667?mt=8
iFrogger Freebie link- http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=432866563458204&set=a.216275838450612.52575.189866967758166&type=1&theater
3. Then upload creation here through inlinkz and you will be entered to win any 3 digital stamps of your choice!
Now lets see what the rest of the 2 Cute Ink Design Teams creations to get you inspired!
|iFrogger Freebie Digital Stamp!|
Posted by 2cuteink at 9:30 AM
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Homemade Dog Biscuit treat bags
Using 2Cute Ink
By Chris Sather
- Dog biscuits (homemade or store bought)
- Small plastic bags
- Milk and Cookies Dog digital image from 2Cute Ink
- Colouring medium
- White 3D puffy paint
1. Make dog biscuits ahead of time (I used a recipe I found at AllRecipes.com) – any shape & size. You could use store bought ones too!
Here’s the recipe I used:
5 cups whole wheat flour
1.5 cups nonfat dry milk powder
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup vegetable oil
4 cubes beef bouillon (I used the packets cuz that's what I had!)
1.5 cups boiling water
1/4 cup brown sugar
Preheat oven to 300 F
Dissolve bouillon in boiling water & allow to cool combine flour, dry milk, eggs, oil, beef broth and brown sugar.
Mix well and knead for 1 minute roll out to 1/4 inch thickness...cut out and place on cookie sheet
Bake for 30 min.
Cut them to size – I left a bit of room at the top so I could stamp the sentiment.
3. Stamp sentiment with desired ink colour. I used a sentiment stamp that I have had forever, and the ink is Stampin’ Up!
4. Colour image and mount onto coloured cardstock. I added white 3D puffy paint to the glass to look like milk. It gives it some texture too!
5. Do this for all of the tags you need.
6. Package dog biscuits into small plastic zipper seal bags. Staple tag to top of bag. Done!!! Easy and inexpensive gift giving ideas for the dogs in your life!!!
7. Share with your best friends!
Thanks for checking out my tutorial! I hope you enjoyed it!
Saturday, March 2, 2013
"Sewing Cat" is now available in the 2 Cute Ink Digi Shop.
|"Sewing Cat" Digital Stamp|
Posted by 2cuteink at 10:03 AM