2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Your Tweet...


Hello Everyone! I am back and with an actual new card this week!
You would not believe the stinker of a cold I caught after my last posting, no wonder I had no craft mojo, it was rotten! But almost back to normal (well as normal as I get :D )

Really wanted to use last weeks new release Black Birdie, who it turns out looks good as a Blue Birdie (and probably in every other colour going as well lol) and is available here:


Coloured in with promarkers:
Birdie - Cobalt, China and Midnight Blues
Pumpkin - Apricot, Ginger and Spice
Greens - Moss, Pear Green and Apple Cider (special edition)
Cool Grey 2 used as outline

Anyway, time for me to go now! See you all next week, Kt x


2 comments:

  1. Ah, he looks great as a little blue birdie. What a cute card coming from someone so sick. Get better, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Kt... Love the blue in here!

    ReplyDelete