2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Goodbye All

Well this is a sad post for me as it will be my last for 2 Cute Ink. I have decided to step down from the design team as family life is taking up so much time at the moment and I just don't have much time for crafting. I have however created a farewell card so here it is:


I have used the brand new image Black Birdie from for this card. Now I will admit I have cheated a bit as the card has been created in Craft Artist from various digikits. I have then just printed it out, coloured the image with Promarkers and stuck it onto a white card blank. I find making cards this way is great if you need a quick card but also for when you have to post the card.

I would also like to thank Heidi for letting me use her fab images and the rest of the design team for being lovely people. I have had such a great time working with you all and wish you all the best for the future.

Goodbye all and happy crafting

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Cute fall card; love your embellishments. Bye for now Kelly... we will miss you!

    ReplyDelete