2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Monday

Jenn here for your dose of Monday inspiration.  I hope your weekend was WONDERFUL, but as my Mom always said (usually when we were watching TV) all good things must come to an end. 

 My card today features a cutie, and a great one for Halloween, Ghostie Sucker. I just put a embellishment I had (from where I don't remember) and put it in as the sucker. 

A quick reminder also, don't forget a new challenge started last Friday, and the theme for the challenge is a great sketch HERE so make sure you get your cards in.  This is a great way to win some images.

That's all for me today, have a great week
Jenn Zeeb

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is too cute Jenn! I really love your cards, so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors Jenn and love how you used the lollipop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo and how you changed the lollipop. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete