2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday post..signing off.

Well, here it is, my last post as a DT member of 2 Cute Ink. It has been an exciting adventure and I wish the gals lots of luck. I'm sure that Heidi and the girls will have lots of new things to show in the future!


This beautiful image is called Owl Miss You, which is exactly why I wanted to use it for my last post- as a reminder of my time here. I just love the glasses. :D He is colored with my Copics and cut out using my Sizzix Framelits.

Now, as a reminder we have our latest challenge going right now. Grab one of the new images (only $3 each!) and join in. The theme is Texture, so get out your sewing machine, embossing folders and have some fun. 3 free digis are up for grabs!

1 comment: