2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Have a good (Thurs)day...

As October barely starts I've had the time to look back on my fun September. I've met some amazing ladies, and created some really cute cards, just like this little fellow, Monster Balloon. With all the fun I've had, however it is time for me to bid adieu to 2 Cute Ink. I will desperately miss the ladies I've worked with and will continue to pester them at 2 Cute Ink FB page.

I would like to say THANK YOU to Heidi and the girls for such a great time, and for helping me figure out who I am in the world of card making - for that I will never forget my time there.


Now...on to the card! So, this guy Monster Balloon is one of 2 Cute Ink's most popular images, and I totally understand why. Here I made him more of an everyday Birthday card, but he could be used for Halloween or maybe a "Monster under my bed" kind of thing for kids.

He is colored in Copics, fully utilizing my YG's (YG03, YG06, YG11), while the balloon is my ProMarker Sky Blue and Lilac. The papers are very old, I've had them for so many years that I don't even know exactly which Mat Stack they belong to. They look great though, especially for a young boy (and I know just the one!).

I'll be back next week with my final card. I hope you stop by then and hopefully wish the new DT member good luck!

Don't forget that tomorrow 2 Cute has a New Release and Challenge. I hope to see more faces in there!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. This really is adorable. Sorry that you are leaving. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love the colors you used and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete