2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

Halfway through the week, and it is flying by for me.  So much stamping to do and not enough time.

For today's card I used 2 Cute Ink's digital stamp "Happy Birthday Penguin".  Makes a great  birthday card for just about anyone!  I have to tell you though, in person, my pink card stock really goes well with the polka dots.  On the computer here, not so much.  Colors just don't always translate.  Oh, well what can one do.  You'll just have to trust me LOL.

You can purchase Happy Birthday Penguin, HERE.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great rest of your week!!   Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Such adorable digis! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves penguin birthday, great card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love the colors you used! This image is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete