2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

What a Monkey

Hi everyone

I hope you have all had a good week. I have a little inspiration for you today using Monkey Cupcake so here it is:


I have coloured this cute little monkey with Promarkers. The backing paper and gold card are from my stash and the ribbon was a freebie from a magazine. I have handtyped the Happy Birthday sentiment and then used peeloffs to add Nennie. This is going to my little boy's Nan who we call Nennie and as he is our little monkey I thought this would be perfect.

Have a great week all.

Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Kelly - this is such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. I'm sure Nennie will love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card Kelly! I love the pinks and how you put the name inside the circle!

    ReplyDelete