2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thankfully Thursday!

Thanks for coming today as I am sharing my second project created as a member of the 2CuteInk Design Team.

I have an adorable dachshund at home named Sookie who just had a puppy two weeks ago so I knew that Patches was right up my alley.


After coloring the image wtih my Copics I cut it down and rounded the corners and backed it on a lighter blue paper. I grabbed papers from one of my My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pads and kept adding layers.

I gave Patches a wet nose, shiny collar and heart by applying a bit of Glossy Accents.

To add a sentiment I decided to just use mini alpha stickers in black and pink. Of course it wouldn't be complete without some pen work on the edges of the pink background paper.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and if you love Patches as much as I do, head on over to the shop and snatch him up!. If you are interested in seeing my other creations, feel free to stop in over at my blog and leave a comment so I know where you came from!

Thanks,

Jennifer

6 comments: