2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Digital Stamp "Little Owl"

I have another baby theme digital stamp to release today called "Little Owl".  I have been working on baby images ever since I found out my sister was pregnant with her second child.   My sister Heather just had her baby this past Saturday, so I am an auntie Heidi again!  :)  Baby Jason is his name and I can't wait to go seem him soon.  So to get you all inspired the 2 Cute Ink Dt has created some wonderful creations below!  Be sure to check out more digital stamps in my new 2 Cute Ink instant download digi shop!


Kt

 Jan

 Jenn

 Jennifer

 Kelli

 Sandy

 Suzanne

4 comments:

  1. SO cute!!!! Love the brads and the sideways sentiment on Jenn's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone did a great job again this week all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone made such cute cards!!! =0)

    ReplyDelete