2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Little Reminder...


This week, Little Chickie, is coming to you to help remind you of the great things going on at 2CuteInk.  Each Tuesday all of the design team are showcased on the blog to show off the new image of the week.  Then throughout the week, you will also see various projects created with other digital stamps from 2CuteInk.  How awesome is that?

Little Chickie was printed on cardstock where I distressed the edges and mounted on red gingham cardstock.  I then added a 4" square of the background patterned paper to a 4 1/4" square cards {still fits in an A2 envelope}.  I didn't like just that on there so I added in an orange banner as well.  I cut it at 1 3/4" x 3 3/4".  Of course since it's a country chickie, I had to add some burlap twine to the top.

All of the paper that I used is from the My Minds Eye Everyday Flair 6x6 Paper Pad.  The digital stamp, Little Chickie, can be found in the 2CuteInk Shop with all the other great designs by Heidi!

4 comments: