2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday's Alligator Swim Card

Good Wednesday Morning to Everyone!! With the heat coming on this week I hope everyone is staying cool. I know this Alligator is. This oh so cute Alligator Swim image from Heidi is staying cool with his swim tube. That is after he took a few bites from my card as I was making it tee hee. I used a Sizzix texture folder with my Big Shot to make the faux animal skin on the green card stock and used a scalloped circle punch for the "bites". I colored it with Prisma Colored Pencils and used Odorless Mineral Spirits and paper stumps to blend the colors. Stay cool and go get your very own Alligator Swim image here.

1 comment:

  1. That backing paper is fab it works so well with Alligator.

    ReplyDelete