2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Hedgie

Good Evening everyone,

We have had a bit of a swap around this week so I am sharing my cards with you today using the fab Hedgie image. Here is the first card:


I have used paper piecing to create this one. I have printed Hedgie onto two different papers and layered them up. I have then used Promarkers for the grass, flower and Hedgies nose. The Love sentiment comes with Hedgie so I added the word With to make With Love.

Here is my second card:


I went all colourful with this one and made Hedgie into a little hippie. I have added the peace sign accessory to Hedgies back and the Peace sentiment to the bottom of the image. I have coloured Hedgie in with my Promarkers and flexmarkers. I handtyped a sentiment to go with it.

Hope you like the cards and I have inspired you to head to 2 Cute Ink  and grab Hedgie for yourself.

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Kelly. So funny though, I made a hippie peace card and colored him just like you LOL!!!!!! I just didn't post it yet. Too funny! Great minds think alike they say.

    ReplyDelete