2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hippo Hurray!!!

Hello everyone! Chris here, bringing you a card I made using Birthday Hippo! I wanted to keep the layout fairly simple because this is a totally FUN card......I used an Action Wobble spring behind the hippo....I wish I could show you a video of it, but its so cool!!!!

So, here is the card:



And here is the Wobble spring:


And here.....is the hippo wobbling about.....I'm so glad my camera captured the movement, although it is more fun in real life!!! LOL

PLEASE be sure to stop by the SHOP and check out all of Heidi's adorably cute images that are available!!! AND so many freebies too.....GO check it out!!!!
Have a great day!
Chris

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love the little spring action and the sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete