2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Friday, January 18, 2013

New Digital Stamp Panda Love!

Panda Love Digital Stamp!

I am very excited to release the first new 2 Cute Ink digital stamp for 2013 "Panda Love"!  I sketched these cute little Pandas last year in Adobe Ideas close to valentines day and ever since then I have gotten so many requests to make that design into a digital stamp!   I used the new Brush tool in adobe ideas to create the nice thin and thick lines which I think work well for these Pandas!  Make sure to check out the cute samples below that the 2 Cute Ink Design Team has Created!  They all did such a wonderful job and once again took my line art to the next level!  Panda Love is available in my
  2 Cute Ink Digi Shop and in my Etsy Shop! :)




Chris



 Jenn



 Sandy



 Nicole



 Jan



Margaret


No comments:

Post a Comment