2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Halloween Time

I LOVE Halloween!! I had such good times Trick or Treating with my friends, and even better taking my boys out when they were small. I loved dressing them up and doing their makeup. Dracula was one of their favorites and Gene Simmons as the Demon from Kiss. So, I am happy to share this card I made with 2 Cute Ink's Halloween image - Batty Bat. You can purchase it by clicking HERE. Hope this week at 2 Cute's blog gets you thinking of all the fun soon to come! Sandy

3 comments:

  1. very cute i love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the fun Halloween Bat card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the colors and paper your used. It's cutesy Halloween and not creepy Halloween. :-)

    ReplyDelete